MiniDSP UMIK-2 mittamikrofoni (kalibroitu) USB-C Reference Measurement Microphone
USB Reference Measurement Microphone, 32bit/44.1~192kHz, ASIO drivers, 1/2" capsule, Low noise floor, Unique Calibration file, REW integration Array
MiniDSP is pleased to introduce the UMIK-2, its second-generation omni-directional acoustic measurement microphone. The UMIK-2 has everything that made the first-generation UMIK-1 one of our best selling products, including a convenient plug-and-play USB connection and a unique calibration file for each microphone to ensure accuracy.
However, the UMIK-2 is also a significant upgrade in performance and functionality. A larger 1/2-inch microphone capsule provides lower noise and lower distortion, which is preserved by the 32-bit ADC (analog-to-digital convertor) built into the microphone shell. Furthermore, sample rates are selectable from 44.1 to 192 kHz for compatibility with the widest possible range of measurement and recording software.
The UMIK-2 is of course fully compatible with REW (Room EQ Wizard) and Dirac Live (version 3 and later). Driverless operation with macOS, Linux, Android and iOS, and a supplied ASIO driver for Windows ensure simple integration into many other measurement and recording applications. With the UMIK-2, miniDSP once agains stretch the limits of affordable acoustic measurement gear. Let the measurement fun begin!
- USB Audio Reference Measurement Microphone
- Unique calibration file for each microphone
- 1/2" capsule on 60 UNS thread
- 32bit 44.1~192kHz recording, Custom Windows ASIO drivers and Plug&Play on Linux/Mac OSx
- Low noise floor preamps, 120DR ADC
- Plug&Play compatible with wide range of software, including REW & Dirac Live platforms
- UMIK-2 Product datasheet
- UMIK-2 User Manual
- Win Driver download link ( Please read manual for installation details)
What's in the box?
- 1 x UMIK-2 microphone
- 1 x shielded USB type C cable (2m)
- 1 x mini Tripod + Mic Clamp
- 1 x wind screen
Unique Calibration File Download
All UMIK-2 are calibrated with a unique calibration file. In addition, a unique auto-generated 90-degree calibration file. To download the calibration files, look for the 7 digit Serial Number found on the body of the microphone.
|19 units available|